Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter Break

                         School Break Reflection
During my winter vacations I was able to enjoy many fun things. I stayed at home many times but I also went out with my family. I got to enjoy Disneyland on the first day of my vacations. Disneyland was very fun and exciting since it had been nine years I had gone to Disneyland. During my trip to Disneyland I got to experience new rides and see many new attractions they had. I also went to the movies many times during my break. I watched several movies such as Star Wars, Sisters, The Good Dinosaur, and Goosebumps. Besides Movies and Disneyland I also went bowling with friends and went out to eat several times. I did not meet anyone new but I did get to see my sister and her daughters during my break. They flew in from Nebraska and I got to spend some time with them. I didn’t do much book reading but I did do some reading for my homework. Overall my winter vacations were great.


2 comments:

  1. I liked Sisters too :P and lucky you went to Disneyland ive been wanting to go

    ReplyDelete